Sunday, June 30, 2013

Suit Up Sunday: Isaac Lahey (aka Daniel Sharman)

Isaac Lahey, Teen Wolf
In a suit, just to be official-like
It's time again for another edition of Suit Up Sunday, in which I drool over whichever fella has caught my attention this week. And boy has Isaac on Teen Wolf caught my fancy lately.

I must admit that my Sterek obsession kept poor Isaac in the background for a while. I know, I know. I've been missing out. I mean, Isaac has been one of my favorites for a while, because gah do I have a thing for the poor kicked puppy.

And Isaac gets kicked. A lot. And he has puppy face and puppy eyes and OMG I just need to hug him so hard. He needs snuggles! I promise. Lots of snuggles.

And then I saw the reap of Unleashed on tv.com. Did you see it? No? Go here and look. You'll laugh hysterically and start using new terms like "twunk" in daily conversation. It's a thing.

The lovely author of that post pointed out that Isaac is like the statue of David come to life.

Um. Yeah. He kinda is. Proof:
I see the resemblance.




And tv.com also posted an incredible gif of one of my favorite moments from the episode. Yep. Didn't mind that at all.



*ahem* Where was I? Right. Isaac. (And Danny...because DAMN Danny. I sense another Suit Up Sunday inspiration...)

So yeah. Isaac. Kicked puppy with puppy eyes. Really adorable. And werewolfy. *nods* Works for me.












No comments:

Post a Comment