Sunday, July 14, 2013

Suit Up Sunday: Chris Evans

Chris Evans
He could save me any day...
In honor of this month's Independence Day celebration, I couldn't think of a better nominee for Suit Up Sunday than Captain America himself, Chris Evans.

Does suiting up as Captain America count as a suit? Hmm. The things I ponder. It's a tough job. No really.

I'd hate to break my own rules for Suit Up Sunday so I suppose I should post him in a suit as well. You know. Just to follow the rules. Not because he looks amazing in a suit. No. That's not it at all.

(I'm such a liar...it's totally because he looks amazing in a suit too.)

Chris Evans Suit
I mean, when he's all clean-shaven and sexy as Captain America...yeah. That works.

But the scruffy sultry thing he's got going on in the suit and tie?

Drool city.

And as if that wasn't enough, then we have him sans suit. You know, just because I want to make sure you have a well-rounded selection. Yep. That's the reason.

I only have one thing to say about this...

Oh Captain, My Captain!


No comments:

Post a Comment