Sunday, May 19, 2013

Suit Up Sunday: Sherlock Holmes (Benedict Cumberbatch)

Now last week on Suit Up Sunday, I gushed over the amazing Robert Downey, Jr. As awesome as RDJ was as Sherlock, I've got to confess that Benedict Cumberbatch has won me over.

What is it about this guy that draws me in? Okay, so the accent is incredible. The eyes are swoon-worthy. He's got that scowly thing I seem to love more than life itself. And let's face it, the man can rock a suit like nobody's business. Shouldn't take much more than that, right?


But then you have to add John Watson into the mix! My slashy fangirl heart goes boom. I just...I can't even. I've watched both series multiple times already. All the innuendo, the cute little wink-wink, nudge-nudges that we get, and I find myself...well, I'm sure you can imagine exactly what I do where these two are concerned!

Oh, and have I mentioned that Benedict Cumberbatch can rock the blond? *swoon*

Seriously, I think the man is trying to kill me dead. I can't take it. I just want to stare. Repeatedly. To him and John Watson. *nods*

Please?








No comments:

Post a Comment