Sunday, May 26, 2013

Suit Up Sunday: Dylan O'Brien (AKA Stiles Stilinski, AKA the 'ST' in Sterek)

Guess what?! It's only 8 more sleeps until Teen Wolf Season 3!! Weee! (Pardon me while I have a massive fangirl moment.) June 3 is the big day, so I thought I'd do a little Suit Up post with one of my all-time favorite TV characters.

What is it about the adorkable Stiles Stilinski that keeps me coming back for more? Well, let's see: he's cute, sarcastic, super smart, funny as hell, and a great friend.

That not enough for you? How about this: STEREK

This would be Sterek. Go on. Google it.
For those of you who don't follow Teen Wolf in crazy fangirl fashion (and I'm not sure why you wouldn't, but okay...) Sterek is the slash pairing of Stiles and Derek Hale. *swoons*

I'm sure no one is surprised that Poppy the Paranormal Girl loves the werewolf. No one is, right? *crickets* That's what I figured.

But really, it's all about the Stiles for me. I absolutely love the character and Dylan O'Brien is such a charmer!

If you don't believe me, see this adorable gif as Exhibit A. How cute is he?!?! Doing the little dance with the wolf hat on! Awwww!!!!

I can't wait to see what mischief Stiles gets up to this season! I've been trying to avoid the spoiler/rumor mill, but man it's hard! I really love him!

So if you haven't watched the first two seasons yet, go for it! You've got 8 days! Go on! Shoo now. Watch Stiles and report back to me!







No comments:

Post a Comment