Sunday, July 28, 2013

Suit Up Sunday: Joseph Gordon-Levitt

I must give credit where credit is due for this week's Suit Up Sunday inspiration. Back in May, I interviewed Cardeno C about the Mates series. Cardeno confessed to a celebrity crush on Joseph Gordon-Levitt and I found myself intrigued.

I got my Google-fu on and discovered some really inspiring suit pics of Cardeno's crush!

But it went further than that...because I'm pretty sure this adorable fella can have entire conversations with his eyebrows.

Yep. Conversations. Which I then had to imagine, because I'm just that dorky. Don't judge me.

It went something like this:

Poppy: Dude, you have conversations with your eyebrows. That's a pretty spectacular talent.

Imaginary Joseph: Oh really. Has anyone ever told you that you're weird?




Poppy: Um, no comment. But seriously, you convey things...with your eyebrows. How exactly does that work?

Imaginary Joseph: *headscratch* I have no idea how to answer that question.





Poppy: Sigh. Well, I suppose you don't have to answer. I mean, it's clear that you have this extraordinary talent. I've witnessed it first hand through my Google search. You can't deny it!

Imaginary Joseph: Can someone get me out of here? This crazy person is obsessing about my eyebrows and I think I need to escape before the conversation goes any further!






Poppy: No, no! Don't leave yet! I haven't shown your eyebrow smiley smirk yet!

Imaginary Joseph: Eyebrow smiley smirk? I think I need to patent that phrase.



Poppy: Please do! Cause it's adorable! Just like you are!





No comments:

Post a Comment