Sunday, June 9, 2013

Suit Up Sunday: Joe Manganiello Revisited

alcide suit
Joe Manganiello in a Suit. Drool.
So, summer is upon us and my television schedule is almost complete. Some of y'all know I'm not a big TV watcher. The exception is Teen Wolf and True Blood. Only one more week before the new season of True Blood premiers and I can't wait! Why? Well, a couple reasons really. This guy is the first.

Oh man. He does *nice* things to a suit, doesn't he? He could do nice things to me too....

I just want to look at him. Admire the pretty, pretty muscles. I wouldn't mind the opportunity to pet him. Can someone out there set that up for me?
I want to lick right....there.


Please?

I'll wait...


Okay, so since I'll probably be waiting for a while, I'll tell ya that this sexy fella is such a great scowly werewolf character that he often inspires my own paranormal characters. Seriously. He's inspiring.
Whimper








I just...I can't even.

I heart him. And in one week, I will get to see him on True Blood again.

No comments:

Post a Comment