Sunday, June 16, 2013

Suit Up Sunday: Alexander Skarsgard

Eric Northman TuxedoSo, I have a bit of a weakness. It's a man in a tux. There's just something so...*rawr*...about that black and white with the bow tie and yeah....

Then you add Alexander Skarsgard's sulty stare? Forget about it. I'm done for. I mean really, is he trying to kill me with that come hither look? Cause I tried to climb into the laptop to lick him but....

(You didn't need to know that, did you?)



Eric Northman in bedAnd as if the man doesn't do *really* good things to a tuxedo, he looks amazing out of one too! How fair is that?

I mean, not that I'm going to complain or anything. Please, take your shirt off. Anytime. No really. And if you want to lounge in bed, I know one you can rest your weary head on any day of the week!

Seriously. How does he do that with the look?




Oh, and then there's this.

Kill me. Seriously. Oh wait, maybe I shouldn't say that considering...(heh)

And the best of all. He's ba-ack. Well, Eric's back on True Blood anyway. And I for one cannot wait to see how he gets himself out of this mess.


No comments:

Post a Comment