Sunday, September 1, 2013

Suit Up Sunday: Ben Affleck

Oh how the internet blew up at the news that Ben Affleck was cast as the next Batman. I didn't really blow up. I mean, I think Ben's a good-looking and talented guy. Okay, so Daredevil wasn't my favorite...but I can't think of many actors who haven't had a miss.

Anyway, I thought I'd take this opportunity to spotlight Ben as part of my Suit Up Sunday posts, because I've gotta tell you, the man can rock a suit.

Now, I'd like to go back a year or two and say that I think Ben's performance in Pearl Harbor was awesome. I really love that movie. Plus, he got to rock the uniform.

Oh I love a jaunty set of a hat!

Okay, but back to suits. Now, in order to be Batman, Ben also has to be...Bruce Wayne. You with me on this one? So yeah, Bruce wears suits. And tuxes. A lot. See comics evidence:
See what I mean? Suits. Tuxes. Bruce Wayne. Billionaire. He's gotta be able to rock the suit.

I'd just like to toss out there that Ben can rock a suit.

*nods*

That's my official opinion on the subject.

Um, he also rocks no suit...but that's a post for another day...



No comments:

Post a Comment