Sunday, June 2, 2013

Suit Up Sunday: Tyler Hoechlin (AKA Derek Hale AKA the "erek" in Sterek)

Derek Hale
Exhibit A: Tyler Hoechlin in a Suit
Only ONE MORE SLEEP until Teen Wolf Season 3 and I get another Derek Hale fix. And really, who can resist the scowly alpha werewolf? Not me. I mean, first of all, see exhibit A for what the man looks like in a suit. The word sinful comes to mind. A few other words come to mind too, if I'm honest.

Bloody Hale he's hot.







Seriously...he's even hot all beat up and bloody. How is this even fair? I mean, I'd love to say that I watch Teen Wolf for the plot...but I'd be lying.



Stiles and Derek
I wish he'd put me against a wall. 
Okay, not totally lying, especially if the plot involves Derek and Stiles. *whistles innocently* I cannot deny my obsession with Sterek. It has reached new levels of fangirlishness. Heck, I thought I was obsessed with Spander....nope. Well, I was obsessed with Spander, don't get me wrong, but this whole Sterek thing...Yeah. I got it bad!




But I digress. Back to the hotness that is Tyler/Derek. Yeah. This. For serious real. Just sit. Watch. Try not to lick the screen.

And if the above isn't enough, how about this wicked, wicked smile?
Yeah....that.

So if you're looking for some wonderful deliciousness, check out Derek on Teen Wolf. Or just take a look at the Sterek fanfic. Ya know, in case you're into that kind of thing. *g*







No comments:

Post a Comment