Sunday, May 12, 2013

Suit Up Sunday: Robert Downey, Jr.

So I haven't done a Suit Up Sunday post in a really long time, and suddenly find myself inspired to start it back up. Why? Because I saw this image of Robert Downey, Jr. and it made me whimper a little. Gah, a man in a suit just melts my butter!

I mean really...look at that smile? And in a suit?? I really just can't stand it. I think I'll sit here and stare for a while.

I'm still staring. Don't mind me.

But that's not all. How about this one?

Seriously, he's not even smiling and I'm ready to climb him like a tree. *happy sigh*

Hmm...do I prefer RDJ scruffy or clean-shaven? Oh, who am I kidding, I just prefer him!


And then there's this:

How is he even sexy with his scowly taking his glasses off self? It doesn't even make sense to me, but there it is.

But perhaps my favorite Robert Downey, Jr. image is from this lovely little gif. Sassy RDJ for the win!


So which  do you prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment