Friday, April 12, 2013

Coming Soon: Soul Magic

It's pretty crazy to think that almost one year ago, I was biting my nails in anticipation of my first book, Mind Magic. Now, a year later, the final book in that series is on the Coming Soon page at Dreamspinner Press.

Soul Magic continues the story of Simon and Gray while adding in a connection between Cormac, Simon's vampire ancestor, and Liam, the High Moon Pack's Beta. Here's the official blurb: 

Blood runs soul-deep. Cormac hasn’t been the same since the night the High Moon Pack was attacked. With his magic weakened, he’s consumed by a bloodlust he hasn’t felt since he first became a vampire. His need to replenish his power makes him a danger to his last remaining family member, and his hunger makes him careless. And that’s just the beginning of his troubles. Feeding from pack beta Liam Benson was supposed to slake his appetite, not leave him craving more.

Simon Osborne and Gray Townsend are trying to fight a being history says shouldn’t exist—one with all three types of magic. The pack must use all of their resources to combat the mysterious triad, even turning to the shady Council of Mages for help. While Cormac struggles to reconcile his past failures with his current desires, Simon must attempt the impossible: an alliance between mind, body, and soul.

You can find more information on Soul Magic here: http://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=3799


At the same time, another book popped up on the Coming Soon page with my name on it. Almost a year to the date after Mind Magic's release, it has been translated into Italian. It really boggles the mind how much support and love has been shown to this series! 


I look back on the past year and count my blessings. They are many and varied. I've found the path I was meant to be on, after years of struggling to find my place. Finally, my soul is happy...I am happy. I love what I do.

So many incredible people have joined my life on this journey. I'm thankful for each and every one of them. My life is enriched by their presence and they provide the fuel for my muse that helps me keep finding worlds and characters whose stories demand to be told. 

I can't wait for everyone to read Soul Magic and complete the circle with me. My journey is far from finished and with three more books scheduled for release in 2013, I can promise that I have plenty more for you all. I can't wait to see what the next year brings.














4 comments:

  1. This is thrilling news...I've been waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.. oh.. oh! I have finished Soul Magic and I'm sad that the series ends here. I love everyone (well, except the evil villain) and I don't want to say goodbye.

    But, I sense a new series involving Riley and his friends. Please tell me there is more of them, please, please, pretty please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thanks so much Theia! Although I won't be writing Riley's story (he's based on one of my five nephews and that's just too creepy for me!), I do have a spin-off novella planned for the Triad world featuring other mountain lions! It's called Wild Magic and will be out with Dreamspinner in the Sept/Oct range!

      *hugs*

      Delete