Sunday, July 1, 2012

Suit Up Sunday: Tom Selleck

True Confession Time: I've had a crush on Tom Selleck for years. Since Magnum P.I.  and the whole hairy chest/ferrari thing.

In fact, I'm pretty sure I can blame him for my adult fascination with bears. Oh, that hairy chest...wait, I mentioned that already, didn't I?

But it's more than the chest...he has that twinkle in his eyes. That bit of humor that attracts me so...

Remember the eye brow wiggle at the end of Magnum's opening credits? *swoon*

Does me in, every time.

Sexy hairy man WITH a sense of humor? How can I resist?

I can't. I'll own it. I wouldn't kick him out of bed unless he wanted to do it on the floor.

But alas, he's so far away....out of my reach....except through the miracles of television where I can still see him work. :)

Now, just to keep to the rules of this here blog hop, I will post a picture of him in a suit. Even though shirtless would be just fine with me. See? I can follow the rules!!!


Oh, and just in case you've never seen it...



So what about you? Did any of your teenage crushes influence the type of man you find attractive today? I can't imagine that I'm the only one...although perhaps I might be one of the few tweens who found a hairy chest drool worthy. *g*

Heaven help me. I must go watch reruns of Magnum on Netflix now.


Come join in the fun!


3 comments:

  1. Oh how I loved Tom too. But for me it was Clint Eastwood, those cowboy boots and hats added to the swoon factor too. I never have found me a cowboy of my own. They are a bit hard to come by here, but a girl can dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is sooooo handsome. I've always had crushes on hairy, older men ;) Got one too! :D (And sometimes he'll dress like a cowboy for me!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a poster of him hanging above my bed when I was a teen :)

    Of course, I've always had a thing for older men...

    ReplyDelete