Sunday, March 11, 2012

Suit Up Sunday: Joe Manganiello

A lot of writers "cast" their books with models and actors. I'm one of them. For me, it's an easy way to keep certain details of my characters appearance in mind.

Take, for example, the absolutely incredibly handsome Joe Manganiello. Really, the man is too delicious for words. Very inspiring.

In fact, he's so inspiring Silvia Violet and I are hosting an event this week where we are challenging other authors to write an original story based on an image of Joe.

You can learn more about the event here:
http://www.facebook.com/events/268273789919410/

Next Friday, March 11, is "Joe Day" and we'll be having a blog roll for all of the Joe inspired stories.

Should be a ton of fun. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!!

So who inspires you?

No comments:

Post a Comment